These instructions contain three sections, namely: (research template, writing references and instructions for authors), and as below:
- The Manuscript should be written in English or Arabic.
- Researches and articles must not exceed 25 pages including even the figures and tables.
- Prepare text using MS Word 2010 (or later).
- Paper size: A4, the margins should be 0.79” in all directions (Right, Lift, Top, Down). The summited manuscript has only one column.
- Title must be written in the middle of the page (Times New Roman).
- Font type: Times New Roman.
- Title: pt 14, bold, centered.
- Authors’ Names: pt 11, centered.
- Authors’s Addresses: pt 9, corresponding author should be mentioned (email address and mobile number should included).
- The manuscript’ main titles (abstract, introduction, material and methods of work, results and discussion): pt 11, bold.
- Provide up to six keywords which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
- Manuscript text: pt 11.
- Main titles & Subtitles: pt 11, numbered.
- The full word “Figure” is used as a heading under the shape or what it represents and an abb. Word “Fig.” is used anywhere in the text.
- Tables and shapes are placed in the results in the sequence mentioned, not at the end of the manuscript.
- All numbers are written in the Arabic numerals system (eg 1, 2, 3, …)
- The authors can separate or merge the results with the discussion.Writing References
The reference list should include full information on the respective source and should be included at the end of the paper, before any appendices. Authors should ensure that there is a strict correspondence between names and years in the text and in the bibliography. All the references should follow APA style. That is, shown within the text as author’s name followed by a comma, year of publication and the quoted page number – all in round brackets, e.g. (Levine, 2007, p.23). The references at the end of the paper must follow the next examples:
Arnheim, R. (1971). Art and visual perception. Berkeley: University of California Press.
When the author and publisher are identical, use the word “Author” as the name of the publisher. American Psychiatric Association. (1994). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (4th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
Festinger, L., Riecken, H., & Schachter, S. (1956). When prophecy fails. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
Roeder, K., Howdeshell, J., Fulton, L., Lochhead, M., Craig, K., Peterson, R., et.al. (1967). Nerve cells and insect behavior. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
When a work has more than six authors cite the first six followed by “et al.”
Articles in journals with continuous pagination:
Passons, W. (1967). Predictive validities of the ACT, SAT, and high school grades for first semester GPA and freshman courses. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 27, 1143- 1144.
Articles in journals with non-continuous pagination:
Sawyer, J. (1966). Measurement and prediction, clinical and statistical. Psychological Bulletin, 66 (3), 178-200.
Articles in monthly periodicals:
Chandler-Crisp, S. (1988, May) “Aerobic writing”: a writing practice model. Writing Lab Newsletter, pp. 9-11.
Article in an Internet-only journal:
Kawasaki, J. L., & Raven, M.R. (1995). Computer-administered surveys in extension. Journal of Extension, 33, 252-255. Retrieved June 2, 1999, from http://joe.org/joe/index.html
Internet technical or research reports:
University of California, San Francisco, Institute for Health and Aging. (1996, November). Chronic care in America: A 21st century challenge. Retrieved September 9, 2000, from the Robert Wood Foundation Web site: http://www.rwjf.org/library/chrcare
Instructions for Authors
- Manuscript can be sent using Submission system in the journal website.
- The manuscript is subject to the Turnitin plagiarism detection software before sending to reviewers, preferably the linguistic review in English by the authors.
- The referenced facts adopted in the manuscript should not be taken from arbitrary Internet sites, but only those that rely on research published in international or local journals, books, dissertations and thesis.
- The Author’s Declaration and Manuscript Submission Forms (available in the Submissions section) should be completed formally and submitted before any action taken by the journal.
- The Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences is licensed under a creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial- 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
- The amount of IQD (120,000) for the research sent from inside the Iraq; IQD (10,000) is paid as paper fees for the purpose of plagiarism by the Journal management. Paying IQD .
- The amount of (90$) for the research sent from outside the country. The research is not received unless the payment is made via Western Union to Asst.Prof.Dr. Haider Hussien Idhafa . The journal is definitely notified with the secret transfer number.
- The author\s must incorporate revisions required by referees within a maximum period of one month; however, final copy of manuscript should be viewed and approved by author within a period of three days maximum.
- The author\s should be declared if any, national or international organizations explicitly cover such fees for articles originated in funded research projects. If it is not announced by the authors and if the grant authorities have a conflicting, in this case the manuscript will be rejected in any process of publishing while if the paper published in this case the journal marked on the paper by “retracted“.